Mark is passionate about innovation, entrepreneurship, education and solving difficult problems. As a partner at THNK School of creative leadership he leads the Executive Creative Leadership programmes. help individuals, start-ups and large organizations become more innovative. His passion is to work with inspiring and dynamic leaders to address the world’s pressing and inspiring challenges and to scale opportunities.
LAB 7: Public Sector Innovation: Enabling innovation in the public sector to increase the extent and effectiveness of government innovation efforts
Content Gurus: Mark Vernooij and Adel El Huni, THNK School of Creative Leadership
Format: Design thinking and interactive Workshop
Timings and Location: Lab C (First Floor)
09:00 – 10:15, 12:00 – 13:15
What will you learn?
- Understanding where capabilities need to develop and how to overcome barriers and challenges to innovate within the state
- Drawing from international best practices in public sector innovation and efficiencies
- How government institutions can work together and leverage each other and achieve goals
- Incentivising government to focus on innovation
- Co-creating and working with the private sector to achieve objectives