Pedro has a strong drive for creative results and digital business innovation. He is a highly skilled team collaborator that leverages cutting-edge methodologies for strategy and innovation including the Kaplan-Norton Balanced Scorecard, Design Thinking, Business Model Generation and Value Proposition Canvas, Market & Business Intelligence, Enterprise Performance Management, Project Portfolio Management and Future Technology.
LAB 6: Design thinking: Innovation process and culture: Every business in the current dynamic environment needs to use a human-centric, energetic, constructive process to make strategic decisions. This session will teach you how to do just that
Content Gurus: Chris Dorrow and Pedro Pereira, SAP
Format: Design thinking lab – colours, posters and visualisation
Timings and Location: Open Lab B (Innovation Arena)
15:45 – 17:00
What will you learn?
- Truly gain insight into design thinking and learn how to structure your organization through this unique approach to problem finding and solving with a focus on human meaning and empathy
- Learn how highly successful companies, such as Tesla, Apple and Procter & Gamble innovate continuously, enabled by design practice, design culture, and design leadership
- Connect with customer needs and emotions to create compelling products and services through collaborative team design and development processes
- Focusing on action oriented and flexible outcomes that bring enterprise creativity to the next level
- How to establish a and empower a human-centric, future-oriented approach